Check out the app using this link
This is my first app using ReactJS, the purpose of this project is to know the syntax of ES6 and ReactJS.
During the development, I learned:
- New web application syntax
- Setting up JSX using Babel as well as new ES6 features
- Creating React components using class based stateless functional method
- Styling the project using scss
- Different tools for developing web apps
- New deployment method
- Deploy the app to github pages using “yarn deploy” and “gh-pages” (How to deploy my react app to github pages?)
Instead of developing React by manually configuring using webpack, react provides more convenient way by integrating webpack in react-scripts. Learn how to start a react app from hello-world demo, check out: https://github.com/facebook/create-react-app#creating-an-app
Github pages can only host static pages, instead of using webpack dynamically generate bundle.js, we have to build the web first and upload all static pages.
Online Course at Udemy Credit To: Andrew Mead